Saturday, June 21, 2014

I told you not to worry...


I don't think it's all about love anymore,
Possibly betrayal, or something of the horror.
"I hate you I hate you-I love you I hate you-Don't do it I need you-Forget it I know you"
The pain is mostly gone, at least I can't feel it;
I'm partly numb...can we get this over with?
I used to say "come back," now I say, "please don't."
I don't want to get hurt anymore, if you're not here, I won't.
"Don't leave me I love you-Don't say that you love me-‘Cause what does it matter-You're going to leave me-So leave me, whatever-It’s not like I need you-I need you; don't leave me-You know I'm not selfish but me me me-I I I need you to stay-Okay?"
You think you're so innocent, we all disagree;
You are the victim? You've brought us only misery.
Please just turn around, before I change my mind;
I won't give up the happiness that took so long to find.
"Let's look at this calmly-Discuss how I hate you-The ways that you've hurt me-Though really you haven't-You're clearly about to-Don't touch me – I hate you-Just leave us, whatever-We’ll get on without you-I'm though and resourceful-I'm steady and sturdy"
Please just leave me alone, I memorized all that you said;
I'm pathetic, you're right; but no more tears will be shed.
"You're the reason I think this life might not be meaningless-You're my North Star-My map to grace-You're my single best decision in a life of many awful ones-My one big yes-My one embrace-With you I never feel I'm out of place"
I won't lie anymore just to cover up the truth;
I won't be who I used to be, whether or not, you approve.
"I totally blame you-And really, how could you?-I hate you I hate you-I hate that I hate you-I hate that I love you-I love you I----
Loved you"

This is my life, you are not apart of it any longer.
I am finally saying "goodbye,' and I just got a bit stronger.

2 comments: