Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dark Heart

Temptation is hurting me, I just can't take the pain... 
 I love you so much....I'll take the blame. 
 I wash my tears away, listening to nothing you say. 
 Wishing to be with you throughout this terrible day.. 
 "Baby, don't do this..", That's all I hear. 
 "Grant me just one wish..", If only you were here.. 
 I've hurt you and lost you, I've got all regrets.. 
 I love you so much..But you had to, you left. 
 My broken heart, oh so depressed.. 
 My new scars show..only with my distress.. 
 My broken love..The only thing I give.... 
 Was just not enough..It's your life to live. 
 My black passion, oh so loveless.. 
 I must seem so heartless.. 
 I miss you so much, and love you so.. 
 I think I've got nothing left but to go.. 
 Open my eyes, blood all around.. 
 I can't see the light..I knew I wouldn't be found...

No comments:

Post a Comment