Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Natural Bright Glow

Today I was happier than I should have been. Mainly because the projects I've made have been very well excepted by my boss who is very difficult to please. Yay! I can't wait for Jamie to see them. Yet I haven't yet decided if I want Jamie to come and see the final project or not. Jamie has never seen any of my projects in person before. But that's ok right? It only kills me every day. But anyways, I was happy today. Even Janet pointed it out to me in the hall. I told her that I shouldn't be this happy because of what today signifies. Last night Jamie and I talked on the phone for the first time in a few days (which is a great thing even though it implies that we spent some time not talking) and he told me that today he has to undergo something real hard and personal to him. I felt the heart ache that he should have conveyed himself when he told me the news. Why won't that boy ever show any true emotion? Merf. Well I basically went the day thinking about him and wishing I could be with him (yes I feel that way all the time, but for extra reasoning this time). I still don't know what is going on between us, but I know I won't let him travel this path alone. Not ever. I should go think about whether or not I'm going to text him to see how he's doing. Maybe I can put some of his natural bright glow into him (the same glow that he always has the ability to put into me) before he walks his path tomorrow. Until then, send your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment