Monday, February 17, 2014

This song means a lot to me. It is what gave me the inspiration to name him Jamie. I feel like now is the time I can share it. Dear Jamie, I still love you, somehow. Maybe. I don't know. Please, just please understand what you've done to me. How I can still be left like this and how I still know that you don't understand. Maybe you never will. The song doesn't ever say goodbye but I feel like the artist wants to say it, but somehow can't. I wish that maybe someday I will be able to say goodbye to you. But I know for now, I can't. You've changed Jamie. If I could go back to the days that I didn't know you were lying to me, then I might. Then again, it would hurt. But can that be as bad as still being hurt now? Still hurting? I don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment